Saturday, April 16, 2011

Ramen Bad If You Have Flu

Weekend magazine No. 3

short
Today newspaper.
Christmas getting closer, spring through the windows and all this makes less and less time and luck begins to swim in the drums, the festive dishes ;)))

remind you of two challenges:
14th Devil challenge until 19 April
and
14th Lifts Devils to 26 April
Show us your work!

no puzzles, but it ...
------------------------------------------------- -------------------

I'm addicted to scrapbooking and I ...

... the 'magic box' my lubego find the screw. Apparently nothing, but immediately start thinking how to decorate and then attach to work.

... I wake up at night with an idea and I can not sleep (caramel said:))

It's called addiction:) Do you also happen such situations?
look forward to your survival! Please wpisujcie them in the comments.

wish you a nice weekend devil's crew!

0 comments:

Post a Comment