Sunday, April 10, 2011

How Often Should You See A Hygienist

Life is beautiful. It?



sad anniversary today, but I do not want to write about it.
Despite the nomenclature, I want to write about life.
So-I woke up after ugly February. Sad przespanym, wants to write meaningless, were it not that I have a strong belief sense of all events.
again in me the expectation that the any time may become up something great. And it becomes. For example, our little four-friend will not let me get bored. A is small. very young. Sometimes I forget about it , because the overall dimensions disputes, and so it really is would now 3 years and 9 months, were born to time. Dzieciuś . So this dzieciuś recently surprised me when please "Show me where you have the stomach". Showed. Guts-beat. The heart-beat. a pity and asked a trumpet Eustachian tube;) "And where have my liver?" I ask. Showed. Being in shock (because when he learned that?) So I asked the crucial question-"Where's your brain?". Zastanowiwszy , he showed a serious effect on the stomach. What a young, little boy.
On Friday, while at the Lazy consumed a certain amount of clear liquid, which generally have to drink another liquid. I'm back in the morning, tilted from the vertical wind gusts of great ...
woke me ringtone fire truck, which my husband installed with Rocha in the room.



Fig. Roch

The sound is powerful. Rozwarłszy eyes slowly to an excess of daylight did not cause a headache, I saw a look back at me live with bliziutka clean my son's eyes.
"Mom, what is sites with enormous wheels?" She asks. This man is not playing in a "good day".
" Areas of giant wheels" minimalist answer.
"And what is this bleeding heart Fireman Sam?" She asks.
"Bleeding heart Fireman Sam," I reply.
Nothing else was able to give. I desperately wanted a lot of water and some coffee.
"And what is a heart of stone inside olGrzyma "? "
Well, I reply.
" It's a heart of stone inside the giant ".
-" And what is aching cipulka Malinowska? "Oooooo
.
_" Cipulki przeziębiają too, and can bake, "I say, finally awakened to the light.
I totally awake I added," And who is Malinowska? ".
do not know how to call female sexual organ in a conversation with Roh. Because hardly vagina or vagina. Sooner or later probably a little propose, knowing his passion cognitive some colleague or cousin, THIS show. I prefer to put it in the phrase "show me pipulkę " rather than "Show me a vagina," or, as jeju , "show me your vagina.", Admit that they still looking for the name. I know I said sympathetically kuciapka, or from rural-sounding psiocha , but it somehow does not suit me to name the parts of a woman, which is part of the future quite an important part of the body for the bride Rocha and Rocha-boy-man ;)

At this moment, when I write here I hear you sonny asks Marius about telling stories about how he got himself a firefighter heart attack. Then he has to be about how Bella got from this fairy stroke.
And I wait, when I scored a request for a story, how she started five Malinowska pipulka ...
Waiting ... Oh, he fell asleep, and the second one. Too bad:)

from yesterday evening.



When I did this picture and the second-loving wastrel charms exhibited Pisser crying to me underfoot.



And how suddenly this sarcasm? And from the fact that two days ago, when assumed morning golf, came to me irrefutable fact-golf is vaccinated (because I did not write zasikany, oh no), the cat. What happens in your head, tightly opasanej soaked through the material cold, sikami cat?
Ha.
And that Roh, asked to smile. Sweet child smile ...


And this morning. Niedzielaaaaa ....




smiling Sunday, all Sundays:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment