Thursday, April 14, 2011

Blood Stool Edmonton Doctor

sell our house.







We made a decision. We sell our beloved house. It breaks my heart. If only I could take credit. But we can not, under any pledge, because we do not have permanent employment. I have this happen-say goodbye to our odratowanym from the dead house. Roh appeared here, here lived through the greatest moments and horrible too, but if I can not complain when everything turned out okay? I certainly Magnolia, with its small garden, where Roh is straight out of the room and still build their worlds and helped us very much. Unfortunately, the money from the sale may not be used to build a house on the elbow. Elbow must wait. I gryplan several years, which will allow us pish pish knock on wood, to keep up in the Beskid Mountains. Waiting for several years already, it's still wait.
With the money I will build a home here, in Warsaw, on the site, which was inherited from my husband (the limit is the limit of land in Warsaw, 22 km. from the center, darzbór;)). And that after 12 years of struggle finally got the conditions of buildings. To which there is no way (is on the map), current (you pull away), gas and sewage. But it is beautiful.
Please keep your fingers crossed for a quick sale Magnolia. Gee, as I write this, I feel like I've betrayed a friend: (This house is warmly entertained us.



us warm here, this is our own convenience.
Ouch.


Dopis

Lazy As she wrote, which is plotting , and well, (because I'm afraid to even talk about it loudly, and just imagine what he can come true and so I was a little tame), I show here, what we want to buy in exchange for Magnolia. This lodge, which the Count Zamoyski was built in 1939 for its superintendent in Tuchola. Is spread out and waiting for someone out of his mind, such as NAS, who loves her and wants to spend some time in it, such as whole life) will probably
once hired (hence the money for life in the Beskid Mountains), but gosh, if I fell in love with it again it will move at the elbow. Where I am, there it is. It's a joke, because some of the move is and so the burden on construction, find a new elbow on:) I sincerely hope that our house will sell quickly and it will be our miracle. But you know exactly who her mother is sometimes hope (Sometimes, it is not:)
Keep your fingers crossed for it to have someone to like Magnolia and wanted to have it. Proooszę.
And this house.



And here you see the cutting house, numbered beams.


Here you can see what is healthy. Everything built equal as yesterday. What other vermin. But from what is chemistry;)
And now write, I'm insane. Or write something else. Let me add that in this house and fell in love with my husband pragmatic. It really has to be SOMETHING.

0 comments:

Post a Comment