Thursday, April 21, 2011

Interview Reply Letter

color discrepancy

"Colours of materials on screen may differ slightly from actual colors. "- note this is on its fabric manufacturer, which we use:). Now I will show you how to look for illustrative colors and shirts with sewn them: D At least on my monitor blouses faithfully reflect the actual color



Maroon polyester illustrative on the photos looks like this:


a blouse made from it looks like this:

color named by the manufacturer of the blue PICTURE review paper looks like (I use I call on your it blue and gray):


in practice:







manufacturer turquoise for me personally blue;)



and our blue blouse - a total of almost no different from the pics of conceptual, but where the turquoise him there? ;):


and green:



actually brighter:

0 comments:

Post a Comment