Wednesday, April 20, 2011

How To Get Past The Laser Wall In Star Wars

painted flower

I'm not expert in inventing new things.
What's more, I am not a fan of using flowers in the works.

I combined what I do not like with what I love
and went out fast and simple painted flower, which I'm proud;)


we will need
+ paintbrush, acrylic paints (at least two colors) glue
+ eg glossy accents, glitter paint flowers

brighter paint. You do not have
be accurate. The faster and more crudely, the better;)

Then, the tip darker paint flakes.
dry it or wait ...
Flowers were placed together.

I combine ... adhesive can be glued.

Once submitted. little decorates.

And so it looks ready to flower.
glossy accents the picture has not yet dried up;)
I hope that the course will be useful.

Have a nice day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment