Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Denise Milani's Nipple Slip

Basil Al

My pregnancy ended much earlier than she should, suddenly and unexpectedly, by Caesarean section at 30 weeks. May 6, at 18:55 of the world came my daughter. She was livid, not breathing, got only 1 point, Apgar, weighed 1300 grams, immediately after birth was intubated, thank God (?) Was not a long-oxygenated. On the second day of the goddamn przyplątało pneumonia. Fortunately, the third day was extubated and changed the way of ventilation. Now, thanks to such a small breathing tube in the nose.
Nobody can imagine how much suffering a mother looking at her little daughter is connected to a billion of equipment, is not likely to breathe independently. Since Friday, I'm constantly on the border rozpłakania , but I have to stick to, because what little Basi after refracted, beczącej mother? I believe we shall give it to my emotions, so try to be cheerful with her and tell her a lot, about the books they read and wheels, which should help me learn.
Basil is a tiny, skinny, not wearing probably not a gram of fat. Luckily I have a lot of food, which regularly express and zawożę to the hospital. Basil is so high in this his maleńkości that can be fed enterally. I hope that this will be faster pokarmowi gain weight and will recover faster. I can not wait to hug her, as if I just rub it, but not too often, because it needs a lot of peace to be able to develop and grow. Although her condition is still serious, I am confident that everything will be fine, a month passes quickly and soon Basil will sleep in his cot. Already promised her pink bedding in unicorns. A bit of a grimace, as I told her about it, can taste is, however, after my dad and does not like unicorns?
Keep your fingers crossed for a small Basia Ala, which ends tomorrow week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment