Sunday, May 8, 2011

Camping Tent Trailer Homemade

Weekend magazine No. 5 Devil

Welcome!
Weekend magazine at the end of the weekend: /
For technical reasons I could not before I post, sorry! But there are
this and the pros, the post of wymiankÄ… 'hung' at the top longer, and we already have .. so willing to wymianki the smiles we got from ear to ear;)
If you do not enroll, HERE you can do it. Besides
welcome to participate in liftowaniu scrap Dorothy (the closing date for submissions until Tuesday) and Devil challenge where we prepare gift wrap for I (applications until 18 May). Today

lack of a puzzle, crossword puzzles and other breakers heads.
girls persuaded me on a short and fast course, "Paint me ..."
in This week cow.

uncomplicated cow.
we will need a pencil, Pen or other drawing tool.
start from the eye. We can choose several options. This is just an example, you may invent something else. I chose the first. Then we draw Mordka.
head ...
horns and ears ...
rest of the corpus ...
and legs. The diversity of the legs (and the rest of the cow) knows no boundaries;)
can 'attach' m.in.takie ...
The same with the tail.
combine everything together.

and colors.
do not know if you need it for anything this short kursik.
If you wish to show you my way on the bee.

I urge you to experiment, show us your cows and other drawings! :)
Links thrown into the comments.


0 comments:

Post a Comment