Wednesday, May 18, 2011

2010 Honda Civic Front License Plate

my most wonderful child

My baby is tiny, but very strong man, strong little woman which does not intend to surrender to some pneumonia, recurrent or przetrwaƂemu desaturacjom Botalla to exhaust. My little girl sometimes opens your eyes and stares at me through the glass of an incubator, and I do not need at this moment no more. One look at the big black eyes can me cry more than najckliwszy film about love and enjoy this new, previously unknown to me the joy that explodes somewhere in the head.

maternal love is perhaps the strongest feeling in the world, that could not compare to anything else that I felt before. I'm afraid much about Basia little but, but I do not give this to her after the meet. Every day I read the "entire brightness", sing songs Grechuta and repeat ad nauseam, how much I love her and that is the most beautiful and smartest in the world:) I am convinced that once the Al Basil reads it:)

Thank you, bye: )

0 comments:

Post a Comment