Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Women Puting On Girdle

ton ate pasta, I am pleased my mother

've just consumed too hearty meal consisting of tons and tons of pasta sauce brokułowego prepared yourself, what makes me two tons heavier and extremely happy:)
This week marks the half of my pregnancy and I decide to celebrate it a note, which, incidentally, notes apparently I'm writing too seldom.

So far, thanks to the gods are not grown in any other aspect of my flesh, besides the abdomen. Moreover, the increase in belly just makes me very happy, and lately my favorite classes are: the groping in the stomach, viewing herself in the mirror, stroking and belly to belly to speak:). The more that a week more or less, I feel like this little snot drilled me in the womb! Increasingly, he feels szturchnięcia small hands and feet, and each time it touches me and immediately I have someone to share that "oh kopnęło." I noticed that after eating chocolate, of course, by his mother, Bombas moves closer, he likes to say, we can see that my child:) It's really a great blessing given to us, kobitom that we can experience such things.

you last visit the doctor said that everything is growing nicely, and that now there will be downhill. He probably does not know that pregnancy ends in childbirth, so I thought, and that the real ride begins just like a child come out of the belly, but I preferred it not to be conscious, such a nice old man, yet to be upset. And tomorrow I go to my beloved ultrasound and if somehow meanly bejbiborn not set, I knew the sex! I can not wait, probably still will not sleep with excitement:)!

So much so for today, tomorrow I take account of the visit and hope I could no longer use a particular type of grammar in relation to my Dzidzia most beautiful in the world:)

PS (Broccoli also likes young, he jumps for joy with his mom gave papku so good:))

0 comments:

Post a Comment