Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Bloated Week Before Period

goat was not watching, an increase of squid, ex-boyfriend and Mr. Darcy. Type

fell back down in the illness, a sense of their own volition, although not quite at his own request. In vain the wise people warned as early as the nineteenth century, against the dangers of romantic literature, which leads to wzdychań, excessive heart rate speeds up and causes an unhealthy flush of licach young women. It would seem that contemporary białogłowa (In a sense not so young anymore) is not vulnerable to accidents-a romantic became ill for good.

Vision Mr. Darcy tortures next generation dupe with the circumstances of a distant age, sophisticated language, complicated conventions of the aristocracy of the title pages pride and prejudice on its head. That up eagerly dripped poison into the last minutes of the film, which resulted in a sudden collapse of melancholy. The reality (in the form of two de Silviątek) croaked, as usual, trying to get me from the clutches of the disease: fighting for the toy, tore the book, called provide food and other needs related to the possession of the digestive system-it did not help. I missed the world of Jane Austen's novel, I dreamed of balls, playing the harpsichord and other activities impractical, just to meet his s ... Mr. Darcy.

course I was and am fully aware that even if the original form existed, it certainly is now deceased, except that in real life would prove to be a sociopath with a tendency to sadism. Melancholia, however, encouraged me to forgive, not to drill, not to look for rational reasons, to undergo the wzdychaniu, dreams float away ... ... assume airy dress ... go to wrzosowiskom ... As an antidote

served up a "Picture of Dorian Gary." The same facts as seen through the eyes of man, let's goat. Bucket of cold water on the head of the beautiful world of Austen, we add an old lady. Wilde was not just a guy, he was also married, and marriage (as she told one of the characters created by him) "deprives the illusions." Therefore, I imagined Mr. Darcy visitor from Dorian London, zamroczonego absinthe, zapuszczającego in his dark secrets, a swamp of immorality and corruption. Unfortunately, the antidote has not proved an effective means to uromantycznienie. I was still able to forgive you all that Darcy just looked at me with an expression of pain in his eyes-as a result struggle with their feelings, expectations of his family, and my low-born.

The board last resort, I used my trial of an aphrodisiac in the form of a virgin. I took to grips with these monsters, I wanted to personally prepare. Animal defended himself bravely; spat sepia, łypał eye, beat tentacles. In the normal state of health rzekłabym like Caesar, "Veni, vidi, vici", but could only continue to groan, "Oh, Mr. Darcy." Having finished the trial of the effect monsters packed into boxes and set off on a date with ex-boyfriend.

weather that day favored melancholy. Geneva magnificent sun spreading through adding uliczkom gold charm. Former groom was waiting for me on the wooden bridge over the Rhone. The place is charming, endowed with a wide terrace with panoramic views of the lake, a fountain on the background of the majestic Alps. Former groom was waiting there just for me. Sun pieściło his cheeks and the wind blew her hair. Approached him, rocking her hips- had me spellbound. Wtrząchnął squid with white wine, gave me several compliments nierozbudowanej form. My ex-fiance
is not the type à la Mr. Darcy. It is funny, outgoing, likes to dance, not struggling with their feelings. Is not able to speak in complex sentences abundant sophisticated vocabulary. Does not profess my love to the suffering in her eyes, just as simply, naturally, humanly.
evening when rozprawiliśmy of offspring, powspominaliśmy times when he was my fiancé, and not already married. The first dates, field trips, fun. I realized that our history is very beautiful, although it is not a fairy tale written by an old lady. Cured with melancholy.
Please do kiss on the nose, Mr. Dracy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment