Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Cheats Für Pokemon Chaos Black

guys from Lublin, lions and more.

Hello dear new Watcher:) I'm glad that someone wants to read it. For I was writing, once for x years, with great nostalgia I'll come back here. And for you? Probably at least a little smile:)

And:

Spring is a migration in search of work. Construction season begins. The towers outside my house is to rent a lot of flats. I can see how guys are always changing, smoking cigarettes on the balcony, who spent evenings at the gray light of the poor energy-efficient light bulbs. I think it's cheap, I always arrive in the parking lot the other cars, with an average consumption of 20 years, the registration of LBL, in which all seats are pozajmowane- this is the cheapest. Get out of them, men of all ages, in their very dekatyzowanych jeans, shoes for 19, 90, Tesco, clothes from used clothing style, which in the Capital has long would not have sold it. All at once lit a cigarette, are there any such stiff, looking around uncertainly. These people are often the first time they have to live longer outside the home. Powiatowo-style Marysin parish is no different from the small, impoverished villages, so they are probably amazed at the poverty capital. The boys of Lublin have toiled hard-target and on Friday evening to the house. What a terrible life. While these guys may be ridiculed by my thoughts. How much and works hard, no time to think. You have to do and think about Friday:)

miss summer. I know, I know, spring is just spin, and I have summer in mind. But I want to eat breakfast so


And then go to Transboundary a delicious dinner for the "Bar of Eve." After lunch, drink coffee, such as in the photo

Feel
after 20 minutes as the afterburner, and a good talk, talk squirting saliva when the child is tired wonderful experiences, having turlaniu of such hills

- sleeping.

Is not that how it should look all cute, colorful childhood? :)
A winter-does not it bring you to the following state of lions?


I hope this fajowe child will never be forced to share the fate of the guys from Lublin. Maybe Poskramiaczowi Lviv otherwise shaping up great adventure called Life:)
For now doing better and better pictures. He wanted to immortalize his Lociunię-immortalized;)



Spring, echoes that you do! Somehow, slowly doing better. Expensive Readers
Yours!

0 comments:

Post a Comment