Monday, January 10, 2011

Pregnancy Covered In Aflac Plans

matkirzeźbiarki

I'm one of the most beautiful New Year's Eve in life. But how else to be had when a bunch of really good, old, getting older ha ha, good friends, celebrated in Krempna, smoking a big ognicho with us on his elbow? In the end we went down "under the fir tree", where we lived, but all as one man, alone with each other and from the heart they told us that they feel wonderfully at this strange mountain that looks on the map as the elbow, in fact like sticking your nose from the earth, and in addition to the top of the cemetery surrounded by a stone wall. Fable.
And all this skimming flows, such as highway, river. We, the creation of just such a musical city ukuliśmy, they laugh at myself. Shame;)
Beskid winter is a miracle of nature. All
swells with pride, because we went skiing, ski lift, a large slope, and we hey ho! A 6 to 8 people the first time in my life. And it worked, although my husband has a circular footprint on the abdomen after kijku stuck. Tipping as I saw my friend on your statement, I went to the top on foot, ski boots, carrying skis on shoulder. How prewar narciaż -enthusiast. I was walking along the lift and a few people I zaczepiło, proposing and that I will ski to the top, and it sticks. Because they could see-red face, sweat, but perseverance impressive:) But unless I drew at least 10 meters, this diabelna machine was hard for me not to cross. I include You stopped me, which proved to be an instructor. I realize I was walking, and he with me, passed three times on your statement, always zagadując, so we managed to befriend . And when I stood on top samiutkiej, legs Having a really damn slippery and much longer than the shoes items, rigidly attached, and in the hands of the sharp peaks, you came up to me and showed me some basic things. I went in the bluish distance, but rather in a blue down, full of young people like ants, and even more so in my mind spanikowanym full of children sledding! I found out that I gave advice. Unfortunately, I got bored after three occasions, because I prefer to roam the bush, as one friend put it, but I'm proud. A summer
friends choose us with the kids, we put shelter and tents, children will have heaven on earth, prairie, mountain, forest and river 5 minutes away from "home." I also can not wait.
Photos soon. Winter, of course.
bye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment