Friday, January 28, 2011

Planetsuzy The Present

As I went to town ...

Yesterday I went to the city. First, I picked up the money for the museum setting stage design for Master Liao, then I decided some of that money to spend, on account of birth, because until February 25 to be dissolved as the proverbial mist, and every year after you buy yourself something nice.
satisfaction with wealthy people, at the moment because the moment, but still, I walked Marszałkowska , looking for smart people and I was looking for a place where I could eat something good. stood before a great site for which he was a nice-looking restaurant. Before the restaurant menus of fast plexiglass. Studying the list of dishes touched his finger, and this dropped off rapidly. Sitting next to the guy behind the glass looked of interest and light mockery in her eyes, met staff behind the bar, watching anxiously. Stremowałam and trembling hands tried to insert glass window, saying in soul mantra "You at the end of a sculptor, you can do it, no matter you listen, you're finally a sculptor, you can do it .. . matter ... " I was able to, the guy started again eat, returned to service its obligations, and I thought, 'Oh, you can not be cieniarą , eat just here, show them "and went inside .
ordered food, I got them and started eating the newspaper. Then, quietly dressed and when I was at the door I heard a cry behind you with the service " Please lady." Everyone stopped eating, conversation ceased. The guy with the mocking eyes glanced back with interest. "I think something forgot to take ", I thought, a lady crying the whole pub" I do not pay you. "" Noo? "I blurted out the , and it is the last" E "was said a thin voice.
Uffff
Then ... , trying to drown this annoying incident, I went to Sephora . buy myself a gift. Standing already shopping at the checkout, just before the old, noble lady, having a basket lip gloss to your lips 160 zł. I began observe an elegant man, about seventy, young girl who did manicure. girl said to you, "Mr. Long was not with us already We thought that you have betrayed us for another place" and you , very sympathetic, said, "I was at home in the countryside, you know that sometimes I have to go to go. " Well, it happened. I began to entertain thoughts. I imagined that this man is not necessarily must be a wealthy businessman, a scientist or an actor. Maybe it you Kazio plain, for example, which painstakingly putting with emeryturki once a time accumulates a sum , goes to the perfume, lying there for some its wydumanym Blue Castle, although for a moment wallows in luxury, and entertain the young girl he cares for talk their lovely hands his hands. And ...
"pays you so much and so" brutally grabbed me from the reverie cashier, a lovely and That manicurzystka . I gave the money, yet very thoughtful, and she to me, "Pack the something for a gift?". "Yes, I was happy to , prezenciki always miles e welcome! ". She did " yyyyy "and at that point you just saw them drops the all thought. I immediately guessed that it's not about the sample they sometimes get when shopping, just about, if what I bought a pack gift to someone. So that nice, in a beautiful box.
world froze for a moment ...
Ufffff.
C hcąc drown the memory of No. 1 and, unfortunately, 2, I went to buy some shoes. I bought, cool and good companies, because such a nice get older and you can wear long . When I came home and tried on I left the hall. After an hour, going to the bathroom I saw that the foil ends zżerać back of one of those miracles, which is invested in him for many years.
Uffff.
I took it to her shoe corpse. I sat down and started think, hard to tear Easing not like the wild beast. It was not her fault. Why, it bydlątko normal and can be confused. I thought that this day was in fact ridiculous that have not yet touched bottom, as he did when was a memorable trip coffee Warszawa-Rzeszow, 10 years ago. And as that of a friend who took away from the house two things -old daughter's car seat and a bag of garbage , chair thrown into the hopper, the bag carefully placed in the trunk. Morning came śmieciara, the seat is gone, were rubbish.
That these shoes somehow truncates and would do such a prior ankle booties, will serve up to early summer, because after what I boots when winter is over soon ...
And now I'm going to do something you love, or take a long, hot bath. Because, to paraphrase a famous saying about glass, "my TV is always half full ')
Ps. It is true that I have achieved the bottom? True?

0 comments:

Post a Comment