Wednesday, December 22, 2010

What A 21 Illinois Drivers License Looks Like

Romantic New Year's Eve.

recently at our house is very romantic. Every day, turn off the electricity and sit by candlelight. In connection with the period before Christmas is a good method for immobilization raging housewives using off the mixers, cookers, vacuum cleaners, and in our case, the heating and water. Well, as I wrote above, you are sitting so quietly, staring out the window, the hustle and bustle where you can see wieżowcowych residents, because the current vanishes only on our street. Once so
disappeared when we were in the theater Buffo, see our beautiful Natasha vehicle. The mother-in-Roh was. Suddenly it got dark in the house, the furnace is turned off, mother-in-panicked. Roh began her uspakajać, promising an imminent visit to the ambulance energy. When I somehow came to myself, little man stood in the darkness by the window, and so from the heart he exclaimed softly, " Kulwa mother." Recently
again prądzisko wywiało, when I kipiało drums, waiting for the gingerbread decoration, lay not ironed clothes and I dreaming of a bath I turned on the mixer. And there was darkness. And it is not the most important written -for 2 hours. I had to be on pre- eve of Roh, and that on this occasion is gary, cakes, swimming. As the darkness there was, I cried. It's really different, then I imagined, especially all YOU CLEAN, ironed, fragrant. In the dark with a flashlight in your teeth I finished work of culinary, in the dark make-up done, happy that in fact it is they see me, and I myself, and I can not delude ourselves that I wonderful. At the end of time painting in the ghastly spectral light flashlight, because his face lit from below (but miss universe when the highlight of her face from the bottom would look like a ghastly, right corner of my eye I saw ?;)), like my jacket, which was to be a nail, so to say, the evening slips with flaps directly in the white bucket, thankfully clean, but hopeless to clean the dark brown velvet dust cat litter box. It was not a pleasant evening. Recently
inanimate objects do not like me. Today, furious, I wanted to go to the scene as seen through the window of the ambulance energy. At home there was no electricity since morning, temperatures dropped to 17 degrees, Roh had to go back to the pool and the cold was not fun. I took a few deep breaths and thought that now I have to be like a rhinoceros, which will spread the dust just incompetent whizzes cables. I ziuuuu , zapięłam castle jacket. I once made a hole in the middle, as if someone ripped open the hull. Spun, as visceral, scarf. At the neck for it became tight and I could not take off. In the end I took off, przenicowując it to the other side and doing various other stunts. I threw the damn thing and I took another jacket from the closet. Oh, I firmly furious. I ziuuuu , the same thing. Again the hole, again viscera. Again, an attack of claustrophobia how to take it off. There I took off. Clenched on the belly and so I went. I calmed me. Strange. Something was too much. I worked as overdose drug-tired. Gentlemen
spec proved to mile, we wished a merry Christmas, the current for the time being.
boys returned from the pool, I'm writing and singing background Kolenda Romantic Roch, railway enthusiast.
"They gave their bows pooo toooorzeeee ... "

0 comments:

Post a Comment