Saturday, December 25, 2010

Orange Juice For Vending Machines

gingerbread on the Christmas tree. About

Christmas tradition for me is something very valuable, especially because since I liked the holidays. Being mum, it seems, heals the trauma of childhood.
We were then in Geneva, there to cultivate the Polish tradition of Christmas Eve hay under the tablecloth, dressed Christmas tree on December 24, wafer, 12 meals (Including poppy seed, zakwaszanym borsch, cabbage and mushrooms, herrings in pierzynce) and the singing of Christmas carols. With great pride I shared with all those familiar szczególikami the Italian, but I forgot about a few permanent items fit their celebrations of Christmas atmosphere.
was finishing dressing the Christmas tree itself. Although I started out with the children, but their enthusiasm was as straw and hung up our toys. The subsequent attachment of trance stars broke my strange marks on pierniczkach ... teeth marks. Injury sustained only suspended on the lower branches. Mateo looked at szelmowsko caught me biting tail star of Bethlehem.
-I can, giastke, can I? -He asked.
Tradition had been done.

Wishing Magnificent, Family Christmas Nativity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment