Monday, December 13, 2010

Open Versus Closed Knee Brace

women and the rest of the advice Miałkotka

samiusieńkimi spent the weekend with the women. I arranged with some friends and in one of them sat, danced, popijałyśmy, gotowałyśmy, paliłyśmy cigarettes, ate and slept from Friday to Sunday. Pictures are not we did, it was not time, and besides, censorship would not let go. The world of women is very necessary to me, because I live with two guys and cholerka, I notice now that something like a hairdresser or nail polish or clothes shopping is
exotic for me. A few years this was enough young face and slim body. It has an oval smiley with Peppy Pig Grandpa and slim body is still, and even, yes, but under the layer of fat, absorbing at least wpijające the whalebone from the body growing armored bras. Do not know what to do here, because as it turns out badly-aging, immortality-too \u200b\u200bbad, as told in one film, Kristopher Lambert;)
I forgot about this cool, babskim world. I forgot to amen. So as I returned, the first of the duty was ... clean up at home after three guys (Maria, Roch, and Sin, I was in the guests) and so cleaning up I forgot what I fixed on the weekend and again the same momentum cut myself bangs. Troubled me to clean the floor. Scratched, swędziała, wkurzała. Ce for you No chicken, no.

the one hand, I can write that very zmieniłyśmy, me and my girls. Relationship without marriage or a child without being married it's not that cool again, theory, gives the rakish beard forward. And a million other differences, since we came to our Zojka, Sophy, Vladek, Arthur, Emil, Roch, Olek. But there still are my girls with whom I can do anything, even steal horses, though well, now they steal it and stole that, like what, but truly to my head every day that they can steal from me, but from what I will hold it. And it is this difference;)

elbow with quail Roh to send greetings back!

0 comments:

Post a Comment