Monday, February 14, 2011

Behind Rebel Lines Chapter By Chapter Summary

Tie a year ago. I inneł.

I wrote this post.
http://zzyciamatkirzezbiarki.blogspot.com/2010/02/przypadkich-niektorych-ludzi.html
the one hand, it seems to me that some early perspective of yesterday, the other for centuries. Still something going on, little things, nothing big, but a sea of \u200b\u200bevents. With these large-came an excerpt from the land registry, which is in black and white that we own 66 acres of land Beskydy. So no we have nothing that is not done, He / state seal.
-son with others. It works. Non-stop. She now has a mania for clear pronunciation of words ends. I began to be compassionate. We still regret, "Mommy, but you're poor thing, that I ciągleł robieł kupele in gacieł ." I broke down a little bit emotional these " Parel " days of spring, with the wind, and I visit a bit pensive. Next 16 hours I noticed that the young have shoes started to retreat. During the day, a couple of times I thought, even if that it is somehow very protruding fingers, oh these kids grow ... Until I looked at carefully and reached my pensive głowiny. I wanted to change, but Roh is insisted that the way he responds. Well, I thought as you wish. Today, he is given the right to drape on the right leg, and sweet syneczek uparciuszek inform " Kulwa , not the volume nogeł ." He washed all the mirrors and windows in my hairspray. House for a moment looked like a flat schizophrenic. He put my slippers in the fireplace. Cold, but full of ash. Asked why, he replied seriously that he could not say. Not pushed. Are you sure you did not do it maliciously. Clearly, some sort of part of a larger history, for example, can be previously agreed with the cat. Drowned in the bathtub with me in the middle of your ship (I love the quiet, solitary moments in the bath, quiet, solitary moments in the bath, quiet ... lonely ...) and began to sing the anthem of Polish. "Why do you sing the anthem?" I ask. "It's a song in honor of the victims of the disaster of the ship" corresponds to the child of Smolensk, a very firm that what happened April 10. Maybe not quite write, but I found it a couple times at parties in the presidential plane crash in which a play at the end of Yaroslav K. Roh is in favor of television. Perfectly mimicking Mr. J. The characteristic cmoknięciami speech during breaks. I do not know what to do with it. Tomorrow
little goes to Rzeszow to grandparents for two weeks. On the one hand as well, because for 3 weeks because of the severe fighting of the diaper Lolo sitting at home, so I have to head smokes. The reference to "Son of operating non-stop for two days, yesterday and today. And imagine those three weeks, and the false start of spring, with distorting my mind the wind, and it is-so. called fatigue Matkąrzezbiarką .
Wróci fattened and spoiled. So you say.
Well I'm glad that he was going. So you say.
On the other hand, dzieciuś me here was sitting on his knees, holding a sticky paws (which he once touched?) For the face, looking seriously into his eyes and saying that he loves me, that i will miss you and I miss you already :-(

Ps. We are happy to undertake proposed by Żółwicę fun, but time, I need time in the day to think about. Tomorrow. The day after tomorrow. I thank you for inviting me to her:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment