Friday, November 19, 2010

Nadine Jansen Huge Things

"It's great to be myself," We bought





said yesterday my son. I wonder if the age of 10 will say so too. Either way-it nightmarish adolescence poturbuje and the simple truth that reveals the back just as his mother some 20 years later. For now it is clean and clear, though at times lying.
- "Something stinks, did you shit in your pants?" I ask the house.
- "Nah, that the sewage system ..."
!
And sometimes it is blunt. I do everything that he felt that honesty pays, but I know after all, that's damn inconvenient for such tzyipółatka . E there, for all sometimes uncomfortable, ha ha. Today
screams of pokoju'Mama, shine light. "I ask why, because I watch tv, no bedside lamp. Nice and gloom." Because he wants to see a goat! "He shouts on." What? "I ask, naive. And he 'Z Nose. "And what do I do? Express disgust, outrage, to discourage him the truth. I know, this is no dilemma, for the past 10 years it will begin. So say the experienced.
Although the naiveté a characteristic of children , I unfortunately the przydaża . Last somewhere in the house during the hustle and bustle threw a look at biedronkowa newspaper television, and there on the cover in capital letters, "Throw pan." Oh, I thought and I thought that these newspapers are conservative, and here this agitation, that the grandmother finally came out of the kitchen, beautiful world, no no no. Some time later I looked carefully and read "Stop Smoking". Like a glorious, but oh!

Some time ago I received a phone call asking me to complete the sculpture a horse that is needed as a prop theater. I went to Szczecin, where it appeared that horse looks like a moose, and that of Chernobyl, has 3, 5 feet tall and really need it to do over again, well, almost. In the three days. And it was great. That's not irony. Just a little grappled with this, because I was alone in the big studio from morning to night, drinking coffee and smoking cigarettes, fighting with the beast. It is hard to say if I won, because metal scaffolding, which was based the entire structure was not set properly. I did what I could.
lived in peace and Breakfast in the theater. On the last floor. From the window at dawn: I've seen it only in the early morning, and then at night. And I asked the caretaker Mr notorious for dilettantes in Szczecin question "And where do I get the tram to the sea?" not even laugh because it is reportedly used .

How is the horse everyone can see. Sometimes a horse is sometimes a moose:
State Theatre is overgrown rozlicznymi, abstract employees. In the maze of corridors and smoky tunelików between klamotami years back it up your rooms with Ladybugs straight from the pack, biting roll aged, toothless man, known as Kazik. The Lord is generally to the fact that he knows where everything is. It is such a disk C for all this garbage. Tours. Another man from the second master behind the wardrobe from the spectacle of 87 year *, sipping beer, smoking papieroski, but I will be happy przytrzymają styropianik , because they are here "OD MAINTENANCE." I hahaha. You want to joke heartily. I felt instantly like a character from a book. I really enjoyed it.

I go further, husario. Theatre. Tomorrow I will be sculpted to imitate large tires car for Natasha Urbanski. Recently my husband and it made Jozefowicz. "Today nailed five of Natasha." "What is Natasha, I ask, because nobody would not expect that with this. "Urbańska. And here he began to sink. " Łaadna is, very. Prettier than on TV." And my dear husband drags on. "I thought it is high, it is about your height." You do not stand it and blurted out: "A Janusz?". "Ooo, a tall, like me. But the slim .." So I
tires for the beautiful Natasha. And unlike for example, to such a lady, who filetując tons of cold fish sometimes assisted by a phantasmagoria that perhaps in a lenten Friday that is a cardinal fish will put into its venerable mouth (why not?), just as my tire for sure, sooner or later will build shapely buttocks Beautiful Natasha.

Flee!

* B ezzębnyKazik told me he was a closet-specific, I asked him about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment