Sunday, May 29, 2011

Second Hand Metal Core Wheels

Weekend magazine No. 6

Scrapbooking is a world of women, can not be concealed.
And what about men?
Today we have for you a short interview with one of the few women involved in scrapbookingiem in Poland - David, known as Tengel27.
Here is David's blog .


first David, please write a few words about yourself.

Writing about myself has always been the hardest for me;) Background: My name is David and 31 years. I live in a small village in West Pomerania. As to the character, you can probably identify me banner "quiet water")

On I work every day while looking for work. ;) Free time I spend handicraft, books, plants, I'm also looking computer.


second Why is scrapbooking? How long do you care for him?

Why scrapbooking? I do not know. When I started there in the virtual world I only knew embroidery and crochet. Later appeared and began to pull me other techniques. When less than a year ago (September 2010) I started to create his first works in the art scrapbooking, it turned out that I feel this quite well. Currently still I'm learning yet, but I know one thing for sure - scrapbooking is a technique that drew me to the good;)


third Do you associate the future with scrapbookingiem? Would you like to be the second, Tim H, or rather want to create for yourself and loved ones? ;)))

Scrapbooking and future ... hmmm ... I admit that I would. Perhaps someone like Tim Holtz - it would be cool. But at the moment my work goes to the relatives and friends. For sure I will try to develop, and what will come out - only time will tell ;)


4th How do you feel in babskim group? You can not hide that the world of scrapbooking is a woman.

In babskim group I've always felt pretty good and always fast retrieves. As you noticed - scrapbooking is the domain of women and most of them are still learning and I draw great inspiration.


5th What do you like most to create? Do you have a favorite style?

Most arise in my paper. As for the style - what I do, there is an impulse and rarely think about style. Only when you create it turns out that the work came to me in one way or another style. But I do not hide that I really like retro atmosphere. I admire the work of a grunge Finnabair. I hope one day to deal with this style.


6th The three works that you would like to show us.

David, thank you very much that you wanted to tell us about yourself!

David ps fans are asked to be guided directly to the blog and mail David;)))

Have a nice day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment