Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Nerf Decoration For Cake

My paranoia.

woman by nature Timid creature is, what is even worse in the state of motherhood. Personally, it is confirmation of this rule. I'm afraid of many things: darkness, heights, spiders and cellulite. So far, however, did not find myself at night, on a narrow footbridge over a precipice and I'm not attacked by the hideous spider, or cellulite, I can function. Some

my fears take a colossal scale, accompanied me constantly and they spend awake at night. These are not mere fears from something familiar, you will encounter, but under the skin feeling clues to the sprawling twenty-four hour paranoia.
Among them feel the threat of war Polish-Ruthenian. Instances of diplomatic representatives, their words of friendship and brotherhood, make me a cold sweat, shaking hands and other anxiety symptoms. Stay in Switzerland does not dimmed this trend. Not got infected native fear of Muslims who eats, begin to proliferate, will occupy the country and everywhere will build mosques and towers jutting into the sky like bayonets (I quote from one of the election posters.) I'm not afraid burqas, or minarets, but the Swiss formula I dream of ... fallout shelter. Therefore I urge the spouse to build in Poland our private, stocked in a packed lunch and candles. In the event of "strengthening of Polish-Russian brotherhood."

Neither my phobia had not taken any sizes larger than paranoia about RAIN ELECTRON. The scientific basis of this phobia in brief is as such: the rain of electrons reaches the Earth as a result of intense solar activity and on a small scale is sometimes observed.
very rare and there is intense solar activity-the frequency of once every 500 years (although there are discrepancies between scientists on the issue and falling time, the number 10,000 years). Then for about a day rain is emitted electron excitation by the induction current in each of the long metal wire.
Imagine a land power line induces a spontaneous current, burning all day stirred transformers on the planet. Our civilization is without electricity and possibilities of its production and transmission. For several hours we are deprived of basic elements of life: heat, light, food storage capacity, communications, manufacturing clothes, and many others. Ba, losing savings money because we keep on electronic accounts. The losses are not irreversible, but the production of new transformers and replacement will take months, maybe years. As against such a vision does not get goose bumps?
In addition, in modern construction eliminates other sources of energy such as gas stoves. Dominated by electricity-from cooking, cleaning, internet, telephone, television, the electric brush for cleaning your teeth. Everything is on electricity! My parents
spilled cup of bitterness undressing this summer on a plot coal stove. What a lack of foresight! How can I cure my phobia of rain electrons?
To make matters worse, last night in our whole district, there was no electricity? It grew dark as the eye can see. You could not do anything, or cook dinner or make a cup of tea, nor call, nor read (because the dark). Life sank only fire sirens interrupted the silence, going to a few unfortunate slammed in the elevator. The end of civilization! And I just wanted to buy something for allegro!
After some time, included current and civilization was saved.

I do not count, but after the incident, the husband acquired a desire to build for me shelter with its own power generator. But can I go (ie the husband) will get talked into buying a gas cylinder, which will hold the event rain of electrons or other of my phobia.

PS. Electron heavy rain was recorded once before in the nineteenth century. Then the current elicited in telegrafach (other long metal wires in those days it was not.) The intensity of the phenomenon was so great that a spark from the fires caused the needle telegraph.

0 comments:

Post a Comment