Thursday, August 19, 2010

3 People Bday Celebration Wording

's third birthday!

Dear readers, how can
that nothing in this world is not eternal, blog or passing laws to subjects. Thus, quite inadvertently my celebrates third birthday, celebrate what's reflections on blogging.
My piece of the network has expanded beyond the young mother abroad. The intentions were to be snuty around motherhood and the wider life in exile. Beating his breast, I admit: I often do not have enough skill and consistency to keep the mischievous, provocative nature of the entries. There have been worries, concerns, issues collateral. In a nutshell, my blog more like a baroque "Sylva rerum" but rather "silva rerum."

did not initially planned to make the knowledge network, or go into the blogging community, but to my surprise, I hooked both the first and second. Clearly, that "blog has changed my life" is too pompous (even for me), but the fact remains that many of the things I learned from those bloggers or commenters. I learned a few techniques, handicrafts (as I mentioned once), bake bread, make their own cosmetics (which I use with a passion every day), choose a bra (and it really has revolutionized my life) I learned where to get different things (like a good strawberry) in exile.

Generally, I like to read blogs, but do not put links to them in the tabs (which is only due to my laziness). I wonder subjective opinion, lacking not only political correctness.
Here is a alphabetical list of places most often visited by me (unfortunately, some of them no longer exist, but I hope that the authors return to writing):

- female cat-and-cigarette blog
- Dalia
- PhD student-to- london-exile
- Dryfujce dreams
- Francis' diary
- Lily designs
- Lucy In The Sky
- MaryPop
Designs - my daily struggles
- Myszogród
- sheep
- Perils and thoughts Wi ...
- Poppy
- SweetCandyDreams
- School
survival - in the eyes of Trudi WORLD
- Tania mom ;-)
- Tomaszów
- Tours de France, a village ...
- white plate
- Violiśkowe cooking
- Notes from the granite city

What I do not like about blogging?
I hate whining, grumbling, or hanging dogs who willy-nilly. That is why I avoid blogs full of washing dirty linen, which the authors do not leave anyone dry noodles and spare no harsh words at family members, neighbors, friends, colleagues, a large amount of speech okraszając vulgar, sometimes intimate details. I do not want to believe that someone has bad luck and encounters the vile individuals only and limited mentally. Maybe I'm wrong, because I had great luck with the people and the vast majority of those I have met is full of valuable features. But I think that only once in the history of this "Noah was sober, and the world was flooded," and is usually the opposite. Therefore, I can hardly believe texts with one, the only fair and the same, evil neighbor.

second defect is komentatorskie pouring bile, I suppose for the purposes of purification-a kind of catharsis for the poor. " The apparent anonymity deprives some people of braking and tearing them a mask of decency. This applies only to some commenters. For them, blogs are spreading unusual manifestations in the real touch of frustration, aggression and lack of culture, a lack of understanding niewspominająca read the text. The phenomenon is growing terribly popular sites. Indeed, it makes me wonder whether the authors distinguished, endowed with "spark" they are harassed pouring out of personal frustration (usually called during working hours).
Fortunately, this blog remains on the sidelines, in a secluded valley away from spam and turmoil of human psyche. Remains for me to express my gratitude to you all, so that in this passage, I feel good network, and writing a miscellaneous fun for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment